Terms and Conditions – Competitions
1. Defined terms; where words in the middle of a sentence start with capital letters, it doesnt mean we have rubbish grammar – it means that those words have the meanings set out below:
a. “Our”, “Us”, “We” means us Fruits of Jannah UK . Registration Number 12341962. If You want to write to Us, Our registered office is at Fruits of Jannah c/o Radclyffe House – 68, Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 8PF
b. “Website” means any websites which We own and operate including https://www.fruitsofjannah.com
c. “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” means, well, you, obviously.
2. When You enter into one of Our promotions, You accept Our Terms and Conditions for this competition and for Your use of the Website, Facebook and Twitter. If you don’t comply with the terms and conditions, then We might (at our discretion) have to exclude You from the competition or withhold the prize from You, so please read them carefully before You begin.
3. Entry to the competition, contest or draw is by following the entry instructions as outlined in the relevant competition details. Only by following these instructions are entrants included in the draw.
4. The Promotion is open to UK residents only, and excludes employees of Fruits of Jannah and their immediate families, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. The Promotion is open to anyone 16 plus.
5. The closing date for the competition is outlined within the competition details. The contest opens from the date the relevant post is scheduled.
6. Our decision of winners is final. Only one entry per person.
7. Prizes available for winning will be outlined in the competition details on the Website or social media page.
8. Responsibility cannot be accepted for any associated costs to claimants.
9. For entry online, mandatory information is required. In the event that the specified information is not provided, the entry will be considered incomplete and therefore invalid.
10. The Winners will be notified within 7 working days of the closing date. In the event a claim for a prize is not received by the Promoter within 28 days of such notification, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
11. The Winners will be chosen at random from valid entries unless otherwise specified in the competition details. The Winners must provide their postal address for their prize to be sent via email, via a direct Facebook message to Fruits of Jannah Soft Drink or by following instructions on the Website.
12. The prize will be delivered within 28 days of winners address confirmation.
13. There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part except in the event of circumstances outside its control the Promoter reserves the right to substitute similar alternatives of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed in writing with the Promoter, the prize will only be awarded directly to the Winner.
14. Limitations of liability: To the fullest extent possible in law, the Promoter and the promotional parties do not accept any responsibility or liability for: 12.1 Inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet or the website or any combination thereof. 12.2 Any injury or damage to participants upon delivery and/or use of their prize. 12.3 Any system failures of the website or any of our promotional third party partners. Neither can we be held responsible for the failure to fulfil the obligations of any third parties involved in this Promotion, although we will always endeavour to minimize the effect to the participant of any such failure.
15. Conduct of participation. Participants in the Promotion agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion or website, or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
16. By entering the Promotion, the prize winner acknowledges that they may be required to participate in publicity relating to the Promotion without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the entrants name and/or image, statements made by the entrants concerning the Promotion and/or prizes and photographs or moving images of the entrants or their guests taken as part of the Promotion.
17. Any material created as part of the above Promotion shall be owned by the Promoter or the Promoter shall have the rights to use such material. The prize winner agrees for the Promoter to edit, publish and use in perpetuity throughout the world all or segments of any such material in any and all media (including print and online) for publicity and news purposes.
18. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The Promoter’s reserves the right to terminate the competition at any time.
20. By entering this Promotion, you agree to allow the Promoter to retain your personal information beyond the promotional period and agree to be contacted by the Promoter about future offers and Promotions. You are able to unsubscribe from this communication at any point by contacting us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any personal data relating to you will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to any third party without your prior consent.
a. Promoter: Fruits of Jannah c/o Radclyffe House – 68, Hagley Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham B16 8PF